RE: Electric Fans and Oil Coolers

To: "Olenick, Jamison" <Olenick@ssims.nci.nih.gov>
Subject: RE: Electric Fans and Oil Coolers
From: "John T. Blair" <jblair@exis.net>
Date: Wed, 02 Jul 1997 17:00:24 -0400
At 10:05 AM 7/2/97 -0400, Olenick, Jamison wrote:

>ps: I notice that there is no listing for a radiator on the parts cross
>reference
>      Any particular reason.

Jamie et al.

  This is the 2nd time in 2 days someone has mentioned something not being
on the parts xref list.  I just checked the Radiator and it is there.

I am continually updating the parts list.  The current version:

      Last updated: 05/24/1997  Previous edition: 04/11/1997

If you haven't visited the page lately, you might want to.  The various
pages are updated as I get new information.

Disclamer:  The parts xref - is a compilation if my research.  I try to
be accurate.  However, occasionally I might get a bump steer.  So don't
take everything as absolute truth.  Use it as guide and or a starting point
for your own research.

If anyone comes up with any info that is not on the parts list, please email
me, and I'll add the info.

     75 Bricklin SV1   77 Spitfire