BI pushing the WEB page out

To: bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: BI pushing the WEB page out
From: JISBELLJR@mail.utexas.edu (Jim Isbell)
Date: Wed, 25 Jun 1997 16:30:54 -0500 (CDT)
I think if BI tries anything like that they are biting off more than they
can chew.  There are plenty of us out here that can give the information
they think they are hiding.

It reminds me of Clinton thinking he can pass laws governing the Internet.
I dont think he has any idea just how powerfull the internet is and how
widespread it is.  He has a provincial atitude that somehow it is American
and he can controll it.

BI can no more control this web site than they can fly to the moon in a
Bricklin.  About all they could do would be to make the current web master
give it up and then someone else would pick up the ball.  The list of
interhangeable parts is NOT copyrighted and so the information is available.

I think if BI tries to quash the internet they will find out just how silly
that is.  Their best bet is to try to make it work for them otherwise it
will squash them.  There is an old saying,"If you cant lick 'em, join 'em."
It this case I think they better see the handwriting on the wall and get in
step.
                                                                    Jim I.

"80% of success is showing up"   Woody Allen

1970 XKE 2+2,  1985 XJS,  1985 XJ6,  1974 Bricklin,   1979 Lola Formula Atlantic
1978 Roberts 44' steel ketch, "Millennium Falcon"