Brick. web page - Thanks

To: Bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: Brick. web page - Thanks
From: "John T. Blair" <jblair@exis.net>
Date: Tue, 24 Jun 1997 21:48:24 -0400
As most of you know Scott (in Tx.) and I (in Va.) have been working on
building the Bricklin International Club's Web page.  In addition to us,
Ron Auger (in Ct.) has just joined in to help make a great web page.  In
fact, Ron has layed out a new home page that is nothing but outstanding!!
However, I don't know when it will go on-line as I think we will be running
out of disk space on Scott's AOL account.  We are currently discussing what
we are going to do about it.  Anyway, I'd like to take this time to welcome
Ron to the group.

Thanks Ron!

In addition, if you haven't checked out the Web page lately, you should.
In the tech. section, we now have a pretty complete cross reference listing
of the Tech articles thanks to the diligent work of Greg Momfort (in Ga.)

Thanks Greg!

John

John T. Blair  WA4OHZ          email:  jblair@nhr.com

     75 Bricklin SV1   77 Spitfire