4-speed suntan '74 for sale

To: "John T. Blair" <jblair@exis.net>
Subject: 4-speed suntan '74 for sale
From: Steve Bepko <sbepko@mail.bcpl.lib.md.us>
Date: Wed, 18 Jun 1997 13:45:10 -0400 (EDT)
I know of a suntan '74 4-speed model, 29,000 original miles, that the
owner has finally decided to sell (I tried to get it a few weeks ago but
he was keeping it then...).  As most of you know, this is a pretty
rare vehicle, and is supposedly in pretty good shape.

If I had the approximately $20,000 that the owner is asking, I would jump
at it. Anyone seriously interested can either e-mail me or call (see John
Blair's owners club roster, I own #301).

I am Pentium of Borg, precision is futile,
you will be approximated...

     /  |  .        sbepko@mail.bcpl.lib.md.us          . .      .      |