bmcu

[Bmcu] tech day

To: British Club <bmcu@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Bmcu] tech day
From: Richard Weyland <richornot2@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 23 Mar 2013 10:17:17 -0600

--14dae9340d03d1d90604d899e725

Do I need to remind anyone  this time next week you should be standing
around drinking coffee telling British car stores and asking why does my
car do this and hoping for an answer?
Looks like its burger and dogs for lunch  so just a word of reminder Jim
And I do this out of our pockets please help out  Thank you in advance

Still looking for more ideas  to go over  a few would like a refresher on
adjusting Valves so far

OK So rub your magic British car and ask for a nice sunny day

Lets get driving

Rich

--14dae9340d03d1d90604d899e725

s=3D"gmail_default">Do I need to remind anyone=A0 this time next week you s=
hould be standing around drinking coffee telling British car stores and ask=
ing why does my car do this and hoping for an answer?</div>
t">Looks like its burger and dogs=A0for lunch=A0 so just a word of reminder=
 Jim And I do this out of=A0our pockets please help=A0out =A0Thank you in a=
dvance </div>
t">=A0</div><div style=3D"font-family:arial,helvetica,sans-serif" class=3D"=
gmail_default">Still looking for more ideas=A0 to go over=A0 a few would li=
ke a refresher on adjusting Valves so far</div>
t">=A0</div><div style=3D"font-family:arial,helvetica,sans-serif" class=3D"=
gmail_default">OK So rub your magic British car and ask for a nice sunny da=
y </div>
t">=A0</div><div style=3D"font-family:arial,helvetica,sans-serif" class=3D"=
gmail_default">Lets get driving </div><div style=3D"font-family:arial,helve=
tica,sans-serif" class=3D"gmail_default">
=A0</div><div style=3D"font-family:arial,helvetica,sans-serif" class=3D"gma=
il_default">Rich</div></div>

--14dae9340d03d1d90604d899e725--

Bmcu@autox.team.net
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive