bmcu

[Bmcu] American Cancer Car Show

To: BMCU <bmcu@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Bmcu] American Cancer Car Show
From: donchristensen@comcast.net
Date: Thu, 18 Aug 2011 20:29:30 +0000 (UTC)
--===============1498496484==

------=_Part_276944_2121851675.1313699370214

All,=20

Just a final reminder that tomorrow, Friday, Aug. 19 is the car show for th=
e American Cancer Society's Relay for Life.=C2=A0 It will be at Centennial =
Park, behind the West Valley City Family Fitness Center and Accord Ice Aren=
a at 5400 West and 3100 South in West Valley City, Utah.=20

Simply show up any time after 4PM to set up your display (LBC).=C2=A0 We wi=
ll kick off with a dinner for cancer survivors and care givers at 6PM, and =
opening ceremonies at 7PM.=C2=A0 You are welcome to stay as long as you can=
 and attract people to participate in a great, fun party.=C2=A0=20

Any questions, donchristensen@comcast.net or 801-554-6410.=20

Thanks,=20
Don Christensen=20
West Valley City Council=20

Simply show up any time after 4PM to set up your display (LBC).=C2=A0 We wi=
ll kick off with a dinner for cancer survivors and care givers at 6PM, and =
opening ceremonies at 7PM.=C2=A0 You are welcome to stay as long as you can=
 and attract people to participate in a great, fun party.=C2=A0=20

Any questions, donchristensen@comcast.net or 801-554-6410.=20

Thanks,=20
Don Christensen=20
West Valley City Council=20

------=_Part_276944_2121851675.1313699370214

style='font-family: Arial; font-size: 12pt; color: #000000'><P><SPAN>All,
</SPAN></P>
<P><SPAN></SPAN>&nbsp;</P>
<P><SPAN>Just a final reminder that tomorrow, Friday, Aug. 19 is the car show
for the American Cancer Society's Relay for Life.&nbsp; It will be at
Centennial Park, behind the West Valley City Family Fitness Center and Accord
Ice Arena at 5400 West and 3100 South in West Valley City, Utah.</P>
<P>&nbsp;</P>
<P>Simply show up any time after 4PM to set up your display (LBC).&nbsp; We
will kick off with a dinner for cancer survivors and care givers at 6PM, and
opening ceremonies at 7PM.&nbsp; You are welcome to stay as long as you can and
attract people to participate in a great, fun party.&nbsp; </P>
<P>&nbsp;</P>
<P>Any questions, <A
href="mailto:donchristensen@comcast.net";>donchristensen@comcast.net</A> or
801-554-6410.<BR></P>
<P>Thanks, <BR><SPAN name="x"></SPAN>Don Christensen<BR>West Valley City

Bmcu@autox.team.net
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Forums: http://www.team.net/forums