bmcu

[Bmcu] British Field Day

To: Bmcu@autox.team.net
Subject: [Bmcu] British Field Day
From: Peter Gerity <pgerity@admin.nmt.edu>
Date: Mon, 15 Aug 2011 10:03:33 -0600
Folks........What a fantastic event. When we started this BMCU group
back in the 80's none of us could have imagined that it would not only
still be operating in 2011.....but that such a wonderfully supported
event could happen. We used to struggle mightily to find just one
Sunbeam product to turn up at an event. It was terrific to see all
those Alpines/Tigers in one place!!! Also, it was fun to see my old
XK-120 so lovingly restored by Gary. Congratulations to all at
BMCU.....and I hope to see some of you later this week at the VTR
National meet in Breckenridge, CO.

Cheers to all ...from "South of the Tortilla Curtain"

Pete and Lillian Gerity
Bmcu@autox.team.net
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive