bmcu

[Bmcu] Anybody got a Colortune?

To: "bmcu@autox.team.net" <bmcu@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Bmcu] Anybody got a Colortune?
From: Ryan Border <ryan_border@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Jul 2011 12:49:01 -0700 (PDT)

Gentlemen-
=A0=A0 New list member here, having just put my British car back on the roa=
d-

Here's my car:=A0 =

http://www.jag-lovers.org/saloons/ryan/

Here's a little video, shot earlier this week driving it up in Butterfield =
Canyon: =

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3DnN5iUBBADhI

I'll make a long story short, and just say I need to do a total carb adjust=
ment on it.=A0=A0 Among other things, I need to get the mixture set for the=
 local altitude (the car came here from Kansas).=A0=A0=A0 To assist in that=
 effort, I think a Colortune sparkplug would be helpful.=A0=A0 Before plunk=
ing down close to $80 for one, I thought I'd see if any of the local Brit C=
ar guys might have one I could borrow for an afternoon of tuning.=A0=A0 I'm=
 pretty sure my head ('83 XJ6) would take the standard 14mm plug size.

Thanks!
Ryan.