bmcu

[Bmcu] Trappers loop run this Saturday

To: Bmcu@autox.team.net
Subject: [Bmcu] Trappers loop run this Saturday
From: johnprogess@comcast.net
Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2011 00:00:28 +0000 (UTC)
--===============0821155211==

------=_Part_520661_1531402713.1310515228824

I just got back from doing the Trappers loop to check out the roads. The roads
are fine with little construction so this should be a good outing. The weather
is supposed to be sunny and 89 deg. The temperature in the mountains was 15
degrees cooler than the valley today! So make plans to be at the Hogle Zoo
between 9 and 9:30 for a scheduled 9:30 am departure. Lets get everyone out for
this should be a spectacular run. See you there!

John

------=_Part_520661_1531402713.1310515228824

style='font-family: Arial; font-size: 12pt; color: #000000'>I just got back
from doing the Trappers loop to&nbsp; check out the roads. The roads are fine

Bmcu@autox.team.net
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Forums: http://www.team.net/forums