bmcu

[Bmcu] American Cancer Society

To: bmcu@autox.team.net
Subject: [Bmcu] American Cancer Society
From: donchristensen@comcast.net
Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2011 14:43:38 +0000 (UTC)
--===============2000182273==

------=_Part_55134_666212204.1309445017998

All,=20

=C2=A0=20

Just a reminder that we will be doing a car show as part of the Cancer Soci=
ety Relay for Life on August 19-20 at West Valley City Family Fitness Cente=
r.=C2=A0 I know we discussed this at the annual meeting, but I would like t=
o get an estimate of how many cars to expect and the needs we might have.=
=C2=A0 Could you please let me know if you are planning on attending and wh=
at type of LBC you will bring.=C2=A0 Also, if any of you would like to part=
icipate in the fundraising part of the Relay, I would be happy to get you s=
igned up on a team.=C2=A0=20

Contact information: donchristensen@comcast.net or 801-554-6410.=20

Thanks,=20

Don Christensen=20
West Valley City Council=20

------=_Part_55134_666212204.1309445017998

style='font-family: Arial; font-size: 12pt; color: #000000'><P><SPAN>All,
</SPAN></P>
<P><SPAN>&nbsp;</SPAN></P>
<P><SPAN>Just a reminder that we will be doing a car show as part of the Cancer
Society Relay for Life on August 19-20 at West Valley City Family Fitness
Center.&nbsp; I know we discussed this at the annual meeting, but I would like
to get an estimate of how many cars to expect and the needs we might
have.&nbsp; Could you please let me know if you are planning on attending and
what type of LBC you will bring.&nbsp; Also, if any of you would like to
participate in the fundraising part of the Relay, I would be happy to get you
signed up on a team.&nbsp; </SPAN></P>
<P><SPAN></SPAN>&nbsp;</P>
<P><SPAN>Contact information: <A
href="mailto:donchristensen@comcast.net";>donchristensen@comcast.net</A> or
801-554-6410.</SPAN></P>
<P><SPAN></SPAN>&nbsp;</P>
<P><SPAN>Thanks, </SPAN></P>
<P><SPAN><BR><SPAN name="x"></SPAN>Don Christensen<BR>West Valley City

Bmcu@autox.team.net
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Forums: http://www.team.net/forums