bmcu

Re: [Bmcu]

To: DAVID and DENA HOSKINS <caspber@q.com>
Subject: Re: [Bmcu]
From: <andrew@drooartz.com>
Date: Wed, 06 Apr 2011 08:21:17 -0600
David-

I've done this a couple different ways. I brought a TR4 home from Portland
OR a couple years ago using a one-way rental from UHaul. Price was
reasonable and it was a simple process. The UHaul trailer won't work well
for the really small cars (like Spridgets) though.

I've also used the online service uship.com to find a shipper for a
motorcycle I had shipped. It is a site where you put up a shipment you want
to make, and various shippers will bid on it. You can then pick one to do
it if you find one you like. I had a good experience with the guy I chose.

-Drew