bmcu

Re: [Bmcu] FW: Utah Bill to Classify Vehicles 30 Years Old and

To: bmcu@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Bmcu] FW: Utah Bill to Classify Vehicles 30 Years Old and
From: Gary Lindstrom <gary@cs.utah.edu>
Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2011 13:49:41 -0600
Note that it says "annual emissions and safety inspections".

I have had vintage plates for many years, and my understanding has
always been that the exemption from emissions testing is total, but that
there is an "honor system" requirement to have a current inspection
certificate to show to any inquiring peace officer, e.g. in case of an
accident.

     --Gary

Bmcu@autox.team.net
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html