bmcu

[Bmcu] Fall Colour Tour

To: BMCU <bmcu@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Bmcu] Fall Colour Tour
From: Eugene Jaroch <bughous@msn.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2010 02:26:49 -0700
Fellow Members,

It's on the site but allow me to pull your chains, this is it.  This is our
last and most beautiful drive prior to winter closing in and it will be a
gentle cruise to a place I don't think we have gone prior, the "Diner" east of
Park City in Oakley and then up to Deer Valley for a champagne taster, so to
speak.  You'll see.

We meet and leave from our usual east side at the Zoo parking lot there in SLC
at the base of Immigration Canyon.

Sunday the 3rd. 11:00 am.

Got the last of the shirts (learned this technique from Floyd)  SWAG as well.

Smiling,

Paul, Membership Fellow BMCU
801.389.8940
Bmcu@autox.team.net