bmcu

Re: [Bmcu] Mini needed for World record.

To: Bmcu@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Bmcu] Mini needed for World record.
From: "Dylan Thurston" <dylan.thurston@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2008 15:50:49 -0600
Sorry if that seems ridiculous (it didn't seem that far fetched to me, but
then again my mini is an everyday driver). I know for most their cars are
delicate trophies, and i understand if you don't want to do it, but I just
thought I would ask (and if i could I'd probably do it myself but alas my
car doesn't fit the year requirements)
-Dylan