bmcu

[Bmcu] Reminder: Trappers Loop Run tomorrow

To: BMCU Membership <bmcu@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Bmcu] Reminder: Trappers Loop Run tomorrow
From: Gary Lindstrom <gary@cs.utah.edu>
Date: Sat, 12 Jul 2008 08:19:26 -0600
Trappers Loop Run
Sunday, July 13

Lets Go Trapping!!

Trappers Loop that is.

It's again time for the British to retake trappers rights and leave our
oil spots in Weber & Ogden Canyons. Mark your calendars for Sunday, July
13th.

We will meet once again at the east end of the Hogle Zoo parking lot
between 9:00-9:30 AM for a departure shortly thereafter. We'll cruise up
Emigration Canyon over to East Canyon and down into Morgan where we'll
stretch our legs and grab a drink/snack at the Chevron station and then
head on up to Mountain Green. We will then take SR-226 (provided it is
clear and open) up past Snow Basin, then down the canyon on the greatest
road for our LBC's around, where we will come out at Pine View Reservoir
and then down Ogden Canyon where we will again this year enjoy some
fantastic outdoor fare at The Oaks eatery. (hopefully not much wait,
just like last year.) At that point we will disband and the rest of the
day is yours!

Hope to see you all there!!

--Clayton Merchant