bmcu

Re: [Bmcu] Anyone have an S1 -S3 Esprit?

To: The Northrops <njjill@uswest.net>
Subject: Re: [Bmcu] Anyone have an S1 -S3 Esprit?
From: Jeff Greenland <jeff@unabled.com>
Date: Sat, 29 Mar 2008 20:03:01 -0600
I just sold my S1 a few months ago and I used to own a TR7.  I'm about
6'0" and a size 13 foot and didn't have a problem in the Esprit.  The
tightest fit was headroom - if I let my hair get too long it would do
the static cling thing to the headliner (probably because it was sagging
a tad also).  Otherwise it's actually quite comfortable inside once you
actually get in.  I felt it was a lot more comfortable and ergonomic
than the TR7.  Lots of fun to drive, too, but plenty underpowered in the
early years, although it was faster than my TR7 by quite a bit.  The
getting in and out is a lot tighter than the TR7.

Hope that helps.  There are two early Esprits in the Lotus Club and I'm
sure one of them wouldn't mind letting you get in.