bmcu

Re: [Bmcu] Popcorn Arcade » Classic British Motor Racing

To: MITCH D JOHNSON <spitfiresrule@msn.com>, BMCU <bmcu@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Re: [Bmcu] Popcorn Arcade » Classic British Motor Racing
From: Charles Easton <eastoncp@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2008 07:47:28 -0800 (PST)
Holy exploding Lucas fuses! Someone at Wii must be an enthusiast. I've seen
classic car racing games, but NONE devoted to the LBCs. This is reason enough
to break down and buy one. And with my two hour commute this morning, I've
given up hope of seeing spring.

MITCH D JOHNSON <spitfiresrule@msn.com> wrote:
  Oh my Gosh!
Check out this link, click on the video demo on the bottom of the page. I
laughed my head off! I gotta get one of these...
Mitch

Bmcu mailing list
Bmcu@autox.team.net