bmcu

[Bmcu] FW: Alpine Loop Run & Raffle report and photos

To: "BMCU Membership" <bmcu@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Bmcu] FW: Alpine Loop Run & Raffle report and photos
From: "rickh@tandcmtg.com" <rickh@towneandcountrymtg.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2007 10:53:37 -0600
Dear all. .. Sorry my wife and I couldn't stay for the Heber raffle, etc.
We had to take a right instead of a left when getting off of the Alpine
Loop.  Gwen had hip replacement surgery two months ago and the heat (Jaguar
coupes get kinda hot inside the cabin - ventilation, or lack thereof, has
always been one of their negatives)got to her good.  So, hopefully,next year
or the next function, the post op issues will be behind us.  We thoroughly
enjoyed all you folks and your beautiful British machinery.  Rick and Gwen
Hughes