bmcu

RE: [BMCU] recommendation for auto tranport

To: "'Neil McCasland'" <neilmcc@worldnet.att.net>, "'BMCU'"
Subject: RE: [BMCU] recommendation for auto tranport
From: "William Beecher" <wbeech@flash.net>
Date: Sat, 5 May 2007 20:57:08 -0600
When I was looking a few months ago, I got a very good recommendation from
some Healey guys on their list for InterCity Lines.

Contact Jim at: jim@intercitylines.com  He was very responsive with the two
quotes that I had requested.  You can also go to their web site,
www.intercitylines.com and view the very impressive loading procedure onto
the enclosed van.

As I said before, I did not use them but got good reviews for them during my
research.  I ended up driving as I bought a non-running car and extra
engine, this doubled the cost of a running car only move.

BillB
TR3 (TS-303766)
"A bad day in your TR is better than a good day playing golf!"