bmcu

MGB INFO

To: bmcu@autox.team.net (BMCU)
Subject: MGB INFO
From: spitfiresrule@comcast.net
Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2007 18:45:08 +0000
Folks,
This came to me. I'm passing it along to the MG folks who can maybe use it. NFI
for the BMCU, just an FYI...

Mitch D. Johnson
Governor General

I hope some of your members may find the attached of interest.

Sincerely

David Cushman
Online Editor
emap automotive
lro.com, practicalclassics.co.uk,
classiccarsmagazine.co.uk, getintobiking.com, mgbclub.com,
Call 01733 468229
Text 07736 353590
Email david.cushman@emap.com
Skype: emap.dcushman
Blog: fasterfuture.blogspot.com

World first for MGB owners

A new website has been launched for MGB car enthusiasts  mgbclub.com.

It is the worlds first to offer the MGB community the opportunity to blog
about their cars, restorations, repairs, journeys, clubs, events  and anything
else they want to share  all in one place.

Its quick, easy and free for anyone to start their own blog (weblog) giving
them their own MGB webspace.

Anyone who starts a blog at mgbclub.com can also add links to sites they
recommend (including their own), pictures and video.

Visitors are welcome to post their comments and rate the blogs they read.
The site also features the latest relevant news feeds, links for great
information about MGBs and a dedicated forum.

Users can sign up for news from the site to be delivered to their desktop on an
RSS feed, too.

Find the site at www.mgbclub.com

Further information

mgbclub.com is operated by emap automotive; publisher of Practical Classics and
Classic Cars.
For more information: david.cushman@emap.com, 01733 468229