bmcu

reminder: Millstream Auto Museum Tour this Saturday

To: BMCU Membership <bmcu@autox.team.net>
Subject: reminder: Millstream Auto Museum Tour this Saturday
From: Gary Lindstrom <gary@cs.utah.edu>
Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2007 08:37:24 -0700
Millstream Auto Museum
January 20, 2007

Folks, we have an opportunity to visit/view a very unique and well
hidden car collection. Jack Smith of Ogden has invited us to visit his
collection January 20th. The club visited this fine personal museum back
in 2001, and everyone was very impressed.

The address is 1450 Washington Blvd.(behind the Millstream Motel) in
Ogden. We will meet there at 11:00AM -- bring warm clothing as the
warehouse is not currently being heated due to preparations to move the
collection to Willard.

Jack has a great mixture of automotive memorabilia including examples of
Nash Taxis, BMW Isettas and a Triumph powered Amphicar, to name a few.

After the drooling session, we can head over to Roosters Brew Pub on
Ogden's historic 25th Street and have a bite to eat.

-- Mitch Johnson