bmcu

Re: Made it home, great day was had by all

To: bmcu@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Made it home, great day was had by all
From: "Mark J. Bradakis" <mjb@autox.team.net>
Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2006 10:40:21 -0600
Glad to hear you made it back.  I finally remembered what it was I wanted to
check on your Bugeye, see if the Lucas switch 31126 I have listed on EBay
(Item #4653663885) really is a bugeye headlight switch.

I enjoyed the day, thought that Liberty Park worked out fairly well as a
venue.  I wasn't too impressed with the selection of food vendors available,
though.  Wonder what I'd have to do to be able to sell some HoosierQ pulled
pork sandwiches and ribs at next year's event?

Speaking of selling, wish I would have gotten more interest in the yellow
Midget.  No one even came up to me and said "I'll give you a hundred bucks
for it as it sits."  Not that I've ever said that to anyone about their car!
Of course, if I had it running and driveable that would have helped.
It should be that way this weekend, a bit late for Field Day 2006.  I also
had some other parts I meant to peddle, but I never did get around to setting
up a table and putting them on display.  I'll have to get them listed on
my web page and on the BMCU autojumble forum.

One thing different for me this year was seeing the cars I've worked on at
Mike's shop, especially Chad's TR6.  Nice car!

--
mjb.

http://fatchancegarage.com

http://baileysautomotive.com

"Where you've been is good and gone, all you keep is the gettin' there."