bmcu

Body Shop Recommendations

To: bmcu@autox.team.net
Subject: Body Shop Recommendations
From: RGood36362@aol.com
Date: Sat, 25 Feb 2006 21:33:38 EST
I had a fender bender with the TR7 today, and am looking for body shop
recommendations, hopefully in the Ogden or Davis County area.  The car's  not
hurt
too bad; punched a hole in the edge of the front nose panel, put a  wrinkle or
2 in the right front fender, and maybe bent a bumper bracket.   Haven't tried
the lights, as the front headlight bucket doesn't look like it's  aligned
with that front panel, and don't want to jam it up.  Anyway, if you  have any
recommendations on where to take it, I'd really appreciate it.

PS.  Not my fault...the kid was parked on the wrong side of the  street, and
was horse playing with some buds.  One of them went to throw a  bucket of
water on the car, and he floored it without even looking to see if
anyone/thing
was there.  I'd swerved 23 of the way into the other lane  (basically a 3 lane
residential street), but he still got me on the front  corner....