bmcu

Beach Party note

To: bmcu@autox.team.net
Subject: Beach Party note
From: "Mark J. Bradakis" <mjb@autox.team.net>
Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2006 02:05:13 -0700
The reminder sent out by our illustrious leader was not quite
accurate.  It was a version of the announcement that had some
incorrect information.  The time, place and such was just fine,
but on somewhat short notice Karen and I have decided to go
ahead with a theme this year.

So grab a mask, strings of beads, sport your green, gold and purple
colors and head to the Fat Chance to celebrate Fat Tuesday!

  * What: Fat Chance Garage Beach Party
  * When: Saturday, Feb. 25th, 7 pm
  * Where: 739 South Park Street (540 East) Salt Lake City