bmcu

Weber parts

To: "BMCU" <bmcu@autox.team.net>
Subject: Weber parts
From: Lee <racergt@xmission.com>
Date: Fri, 01 Apr 2005 18:19:53 -0700
I'm trying to get my Europa tuned up correctly. It is not stock, it has a
2.0l DOHC engine, and I'm dealing with a pair of Weber 40mm DCOE's. Right
now it goes very lean from about 2000-2800 RPM's.

I have been told that I should try different emulsion tubes. The ones I
have are F16's and it was suggested that I try F7's or F8's.

Does anyone on the BMCU list have 4 F7 or F8 emulsion tube that I could
borrow to see if that fixes the problem before I spend a lot of money for
tubes that 'might' help?

Thanks in advance...
Lee
Auto racing, bullfighting and mountain climbing are the only true sports.
Ernest Hemingway
http://www.xmission.com/~racergt/
1968 Lotus Europa Black, DM, S2Z
1967 Lotus Super-7 replica (2000 Birkin)