bmcu

Re: clean midget available

To: bmcu@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: clean midget available
From: "Mark J. Bradakis" <mjb@autox.team.net>
Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2005 11:05:15 -0700
What the message was supposed to say:

    Hi,  in  my  travels  I  came  across  a 72 (or was it 76?) MG Midget.
    Restoration  is  97% complete and the man has done an excellant job of
    it,   inside  and  out.  Mag wheels,  39,000  miles,  Chrome  bumpers,
    hardtop,  reddish-orange  color  (new  paint) with tan/black interior.
    Asking  price  is  $5500.00.   His  name  is Gil and can be reached at
    277-4945, 6200 South 2300 East area.

Apparently the default format for hotmail messages is such that the HTML filters
seem to have problems with them.  I'll look into it more, see if I can get it
fixed.  Too bad I can't get hotmail to send plain text instead of HTML by
default!

mjb.