bmcu

Re: end of season dinner next Saturday 10/23

To: BMCU Members <bmcu@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: end of season dinner next Saturday 10/23
From: "Mark J. Bradakis" <mjb@utahblues.org>
Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2004 10:23:13 -0600
Gee, I'm going to miss the dinner, since I'll be out at Wendover for
the final event of the IVR racing season.  And unfortunately I won't have
my race car with me, shucks.  Oh well, so it goes.  At least I'll have the
winter to work on improvements to the car.

Speaking of winter projects, anyone interested in a round wheel arch MG Midget?
Various photos can be seen at http://fatchancegarage.com/midget  If interested
in this, oh, $1650 project car (potential IVR racer?) let me know, I'll provide
more details when I'm back in town.

mjb.