Tour, and school

To: "autox" <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Tour, and school
From: "PAUL TIBBALS" <pault151@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 9 Apr 2007 22:06:47 -0700
Well, the Tour is finally filling up, 302 and counting.  And that which was
foretold has occurred, STS is 100% Honduhs.  (Sorry, Charlie, you're no
lemming but Acura is just Honda spelt with an extra $$.)

So far, the Street Touring(s), SS, CSP, ESP, and the darkhorse XP are a
dozen or more.

Look out, Dietz is back in his SS Z06 after the recent visit in the Solstice
to SFR!

STX is the usual enjoyable variety, but for another #!*#&@ Honda looking to
trophy poach in from STS.  (No, Paul, go ahead, tell them how you really
feel about that!)  (Especially after you did the same thing in T2 in Slush!)
(Too many voices in here, I'll show you BLAM BLAM thud erk!thud....)  We now
return you to the thin veneer of sanity.

Alan, the school reg form got stripped off by the mailing list.  Maybe you
can get them to host it on the main site?

PaulT   #35STX Team Grocery Getter