for sale

To: BA Autocross <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: for sale
From: Jim Plotkin <jtp137@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2006 07:39:01 -0800 (PST)
Autocross Trailer $350 or reasonable offer:

  Haul Master as seen at your local Harbor Freight. Measures 40" x 48" with 12"
wheels. I added .125 diamond plate aluminum and a Contico toolbox. Fully
assembled and registered with CA title. This little trailer can be pulled
behind any car and I've used them when I ran an MR2 and a Miata. Much more
rigid and won't rot in the rain like a wood platform. Was going to use it for
my airport taxi business, but after picking up two Marines on leave from Iraq,
with all their duffels and foot-lockers, I soon realized I needed to be able to
haul more luggage, so bought a larger enclosed trailer to tow behind my
minivan. I used this only once, so I'm taking a loss and it's your gain! You
cannot build another for this price, unless you steal the diamond plate. I'm
also throwing in a motorcycle ramp kit from a previous project. BTW, I don't
charge our soldiers anything to get them to/from Sacto Int'l airport. Just my
way of saying, "Thanks for serving." Christmas is coming, so jump on
 this deal now!

  Here's the breakdown on cost...

  $185 = trailer kit on sale
  $132 = aluminum diamond plate
  $50  = Contico tool box
  $50  = motorcycle ramp kit

  Total to build = $417

  I'm asking only $350 for this neat little trailer, used only 30 miles! Like
NEW. Pictures available.

  Jim