Thanks everyone!

To: "'Bay Area AutoX'" <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Thanks everyone!
From: "Noel E. Esporo" <pr0file@pacbell.net>
Date: Sun, 19 Nov 2006 22:49:16 -0800
Hi everyone,

I just wanted to say thanks for all of your help today at Golden Gate
Fields, Round 4!   You made everything run smoothly and without too many
hitches!  Special thanks to all the volunteer workers:  Les for driving the
trailer and helping out, Cliff Fong and Doris Fung for staying  the whole
day and helping out (and for setting our car up)!  Robin Yang, Jeremy Rine,
Alan Chin, Elbert Chin, Tom Grote (note all the Civic Nation STS drivers :-)
) Gilbert de los Reyes, Mac Raslan, Gagan Bains, Glen Anderson, Alan Gruner
and everyone else whom we can't remember right now because we're too tired.
big, big thanks for volunteering!  And also to Rick Gould for designing the
interesting course.

Even though we didn't have fun runs, due to the disappearing sun, we were
able to pack up and leave GGF at 5pm, right when the sun was starting to
set!  Great job everyone, without everyone's help, this event would not have
turned out the way it did.  See you at the next event!

Noel & Kristy