Re: North American Pylon Blog

To: Matt Murray <mattm@optonline.net>, ba-autox@autox.team.net,
Subject: Re: North American Pylon Blog
From: Katie Kelly <aceontour@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Nov 2006 12:37:49 -0800 (PST)
There is some truth to this only I don't swim so much
anymore.

http://katiekelly.wordpress.com

I just started it so it's only going to get worse.

Thank you for the opportunity to shamelessly plug my
own blog. I'm hardly ever around anymore and have
little reason to bombard you with my posts anymore so
I hope you can forgive me. But there is some actual
autocross content at least!

Katie