Pylon's National issue

To: "'Bay Area Autocross'" <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Pylon's National issue
From: John Kelly <76067.1750@compuserve.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2006 20:49:23 -0500
Now in the mail is the issue of North American Pylon covering the SCCA's
2006 Solo Nationals. It's the largest issue --48 tabloid pages--we have
ever produced. It carries a September 2006 cover date.

We have stories and pictures for all (but one) of the 72 classes.
In addition we have a report on the 2006 Pro Solo finale won by
Robert A.Seelig of Edmond, OK. SEB member Andy Hollis won the Pro Solo
overall championship for 2006.

We have stories about the season-ending Rev-It-Up events sponsored by
Chevrolet.
Keith Marx set FTD at the Virginia Motor Sports Claub's Sept 10 meet in
Richmond, VA.
Mark Daddio sets FTD at Sept. 10 Bristol, CT, meet in Connecticutt.

Plus columns by: Pat Kelly on the '06 Solo Nationals;
                Warren Leveque about wonderful "curves;"
                Abner Perney on a car-buying trip to Seattle;
                Lorenzo the Scribe on the world's slowest Honda;
                 Editor Kelly expresses regrets about the Town Meeting;
                the buffet dinner, et cetera.
with Tower Records going out of business, Pylon is no longer available at
that location. DeLauer's in downtown Oakland (14th & Broadway) still
carries Pylon.

Subscriptions are $29 for 12 monthly issues, send check or M.O to
Pylon at P.O. Box 1203, Pleasanton, CA 94566.

or, call 1-800-58-KELLY and charge to your plastic cards. Our business
hours are 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. PST.
Happy Holidays to all.--John Kelly, editor.