FW: SCCA @ SF Auto Show

To: <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: FW: SCCA @ SF Auto Show
From: "Bryan Nemy" <bnemy@pacbell.net>
Date: Tue, 7 Nov 2006 19:24:35 -0800
This is the information on the SF Auto Show this year.  There will only be 4
cars, 1 solo and 3 race cars, as the space will be much smaller.  We
definitely need help with the booth.  Please contact Dave Allen or myself if
you are interested.

Bryan

Subject: SCCA @ SF Auto Show
Date: Wed, 08 Nov 2006 00:23:32 +0000

SFR Chiefs and Members,

Yes we will have a display at the SF Auto Show this year.  It will be quite a
bit smaller, but plenty big enough to entice new participants.

Please pass the following SF Auto Show information to your crews, friends and
other potential candidates.

SF Region SCCA

@

SF International Auto Show

Our region will again have an exhibit at this yearC"b,b"s SF International
Auto Show held in San FranciscoC"b,b"s Moscone Center.  We need SFR members
from all disciplines to man the membership booth and help guide potential new
motorsports participants within our regionC"b,b"s many exciting activities.

The show runs from Saturday 11/18 to Sunday 11/27.  The Saturday-to-Saturday
hours are 10am to 10pm and the Sunday the 27th runs from 10am to 8pm.
Volunteers will get a day pass to the show that is good for two people
(children 12 and under are free with an adult). WeC"b,b"re looking for
people to represent our club for half-day shifts of 10am to 4pm or 4pm to
10pm.  Please contact Dave Allen at davidallen14@comcast.net or 408-996-1356
if you have any time available to help us find some new members.

The show will have some 800 cars on display from 40 manufacturers.  Many new
2007 models will be there all in this one location.  Further information is
available at the show web site: sfautoshow.com   The SFR booth will be just to
the right of Ford on the web siteC"b,b"s map.  We will be next to Aston
Martin.

Come out and join the fun.  Easy access to Moscone from BART.