Potential STS ride avaialable for Nationals

To: <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Potential STS ride avaialable for Nationals
From: "Kevin McCormick" <ktm@unify.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2006 08:44:47 -0700
I know, it's a bit late, but I thought I'd see if anyone is interested
in co-driving our '89 Civic Si at Nationals.  STS runs Thursday/Friday
this year, so you could fly in on Wednesday, or stay the entire week in
lovely Topeka.  The car is very well prepared and has three National
Championships and one Pro Solo championship to its credit.

National Rookies have first dibs.

If you're is interested, let me know.  It's not too late to sign up!

Thanks,

Kevin McCormick