Noise, spin, and Karl Rove

To: "ba-autox@autox.team.net" <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Noise, spin, and Karl Rove
From: Anthony Tabacco <tony@atarchitects.com>
Date: Tue, 30 May 2006 10:15:26 -0700
It doesn't matter what the law actually says or what makes sense, is
enforceable, or how politically marginalized our neighbors are. Only the
perception matters.

We are gong to be losing sites. You are going to sit down to an informal
lunch with a City Manager, the Police Chief, the Fire Chief, and the
Planning Director, and have to do this drill. Why make life hard for
yourself? The actual hearing will be worse.

We all know this thread (I'm down on myself for jumping in)and unlike
the issue, it will just fade away. But name anyone on the Alameda or
Contra Costa County Board of Supervisors who will go to bat for you when
a casual passerby mentions it at a fundraiser.

Tony