Re: Friday morning AutoX school @ National Tour

To: Katie Kelly <aceontour@yahoo.com>,
Subject: Re: Friday morning AutoX school @ National Tour
From: 4D Sport <barry.chafin@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Mon, 24 Apr 2006 10:09:40 -0700 (PDT)
He's still providing good set up advice.  Here's a link to his build of an STS2
Miata:

http://grassrootsmotorsports.com/news/category/project-cars/other-cool-cars-hanging-around-the-grm-office/1992-miata-sts2-project/page/2/

  Cheers,

  Barry - http://www.4d-sport.com/pages/758668/index.htm

Katie Kelly <aceontour@yahoo.com> wrote:
  Andy gave me some great car set up tips and I'll never
forget it.

Seriously, I think this happened in 1991 or sooner! If
not, oh well, people are over it. I'd take driving
advice from Andy and Ann Hollis anytime.

-Cait O'Ceallaigh. I have to change my name sometimes.
Sorry.