RE: Keep the site clean

To: "Jeremy Rine" <rineracing@gmail.com>,
Subject: RE: Keep the site clean
From: "Rick Brown" <rbrown7@covad.net>
Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2006 20:09:23 -0700
A factor for loosing Crows Landing (the first time) was  when NASA alleged
that a bolt got sucked into a jet engine after one of our events there.
Probably wasn't from us but they didn't care.
No jets at Marina (I don't think?) but airport folks are real picky about
foreign objects litering active areas.
-- Rick Brown