F/S autox wheels for Mini and MR2

To: "ba-autox@autox.team.net" <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: F/S autox wheels for Mini and MR2
From: "Don L." <toy4speed@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 9 Apr 2006 23:16:31 -0700 (PDT)
I'm emptying my garage of car stuff I apparently don't
need (much).  Hope someone local can use these wheels,
or I'll go national to advertise next.

First set:

For Toyota MR2, stock legal for BS and ES, fronts are
15x6 Mazda Millenia wheels, about 11 lbs each, the
rears are Kosei K1 15x7 wheels, approx 13 lbs each.
Good shape, popular setup without spending lots of
cash.  Asking $225 for the set.

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/toy4speed/album?.dir=/b994&.src=ph&.tok=phna7hEBFFA19Z2T

Second set:

Mini Cooper-S, stock legal, 16x6.5 NZO Monza wheels,
offset 44mm, weighs 13-14 lbs each, comes with
centering rings, Falken Azenis tires (rt215) in
215/45-16.  Stored for 2 yrs. Two tires have good
tread, two others are quite worn (no cord).  Put the
two worn tires in back, car will rotate like a champ.
Asking $350 for the set.

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/toy4speed/album?.dir=/7969&.src=ph&.tok=phl3yrEBre6UiMfE

Donald Lew
STU Subie