Thanks again...

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Thanks again...
From: Jake Hodges <jake@codeworm.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2006 09:04:40 -0800
Wow, what a day.  And night.  I actually heard complaints that the
course was too long, proving once and for all that a course designer
can't win. :)

Thanks to Robin for an epic effort to get us through this, our second
or third day with the new computers?  Thanks to Joe for a fantastic
course, for our setup volunteers, many of them rookies, that helped
us get going, even though two of them had to cancel at the last
minute for family emergencies.

Most of all I'd like to thank the course workers in the long, dark,
and bitterly cold 8th run group and everyone who stayed to pack up
the motorhome until 7:30 last night in the inky darkness.

Jake Hodges, Event Co-Chair (retired)