Re: High Performance Driving School

To: Bay Area Autocross <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: High Performance Driving School
From: 4D Sport <barry.chafin@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2006 13:27:36 -0800 (PST)
Apologies -- "Spell Check" clobbered a few words... Thunderhill, Hartzel  Barry

Barry Chafin <info@4d-sport.com> wrote:   TeamMiata.com is sponsoring a two day
performance driving school at Thunder hill on March 25 and 26. Chief
Instructor, Peggy Hale, contacted me to say that Barry Hazel will offer an
advanced clinic:
http://hartzelautomotive.com/racing.asp?sSection=racing&sPage=training

If you don't have a Miata I'm sure Barry Hartzel, Larry Oka or Tom Wickersham
(Competition Autowerks) could help with a rental.

Please check my site with Trac Day Resources and a link to Competition
Autowerks where you can rent or have your Miata built:
http://www.4d-sport.com/pages/758700/index.htm

Any questions on the school, please contact Peggy Hale: peggy_hale_510@yahoo.com

Thanks,

Barry - http://www.4d-sport.com/pages/758709/index.htm