Re: Free Tickets to A1GP @ Laguna March 10 - 12

To: navid@xperformance.com
Subject: Re: Free Tickets to A1GP @ Laguna March 10 - 12
From: james creasy <jcreasy@perforce.com>
Date: Fri, 03 Mar 2006 10:02:04 -0800
i was on track with both of the team cobalt cars at laguna seca a couple
of weeks ago and was pitted right next to them and young auston.  very
impressive cars and one cool kid.  they were having trouble with the
cars when i was there so didnt get to see them really in action.  :(

james
OSP - Octane's Sole Purpose