New Street Prepared Street Tire Class

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: New Street Prepared Street Tire Class
From: Raza Uddin <raza.uddin@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Jan 2006 11:55:25 -0800
I have a few questions about the new street tire class and was hoping
someone might be able to correct my understanding of the new class and shed
some more light on it.

I ran BSP all last year, but on street tires for the majority of the
events.  Does the new class allow someone like me whose car is modified for
BSP rules run in a separate class from regular BSP with the only stipulation
that I use street tires with a treadwear rating higher than 120?

Also, has their been much interest in classes like these?  I'd like to have
some competition and would rather wallow in the deep ends of BSP than have
myself as my only competition.

Thanks in advance!

Drive Safely,
Raza