RE: Car Storage

To: "'Ruben Padron '" <ruben_1271@hotmail.com>,
Subject: RE: Car Storage
From: "Runnion, Ed" <Ed_Runnion@regionofdoom.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Jan 2006 09:01:52 -0800
>I need to find a to store my car / trailer since our garage is not big
>enough. I'd like a covered and secure area.
>
>I'm considering going with "R 'n R Vehicle Storage" in Milpitas since
>they  seem to have a pretty nice facility. Does anyone have any >experience
with them?

I have been using them to store a car (mostly the Impala, but the WRX for a
few days at a time here and there) since early November 2005 (they've been
open less than a year).   I am in a similar situation in that I only have
parking for one car where I am living at.  Been very happy with RnR so far.
Nice folks to deal with, secure facility, and considerable area inside for
storage.   Also saving me $75/month over what I used to pay for a 10x20
storage unit spot!

They are open 6 days/week (all except Wed) but with advance notice can put
your car outside in their "staging lot" for after hours access.   You still
have to enter a security code to get into the staging lot afterhours.

If you use them, tell them I sent ya.....couldn't hurt and might get me a
few bucks knocked off my rental fees :)

Ed Runnion
Ed_Runnion@RegionOfDoom.com