Re: MGB'S for sale

To: mywong23@yahoo.com
Subject: Re: MGB'S for sale
From: erito@aol.com
Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2006 11:39:13 -0500
 the mbg is very similar to the miata. actually it has more room in the trunk,
but the top leaks more. it is a much softer ride even with good shocks.

the cars are in union city .

i would like to get at least 1000$$ for each but that may be un-reasonable
since they do need repairs.

i will get what i can get .

ed rito
erito@aol.com