So far we have 3 Volunteers for Setup at Candlestick this

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: So far we have 3 Volunteers for Setup at Candlestick this
From: Joseph Weinstein <joe@bea.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2005 08:36:51 -0800
Hi folks. I *know* you're going to show up with me, bright and
early to help set up the event, but you're just being shy about
revealing your name, to limit all the positive publicity you're
going to get. Well, I'm here to say that I'll deal with keeping
the autograph-seekers at bay. Please email me that you're signing
up!
thanks
Joe