Still a few slots left!

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Still a few slots left!
From: MWood24020@aol.com
Date: Fri, 7 Oct 2005 11:52:52 EDT
Response has been good, but there are still a few slots open for  tomorrow's
autocross at Marina. Please let me know, it promises to be a fun  event!!
Mike

This Saturday, October 8th, at Marina, the Sunbeam Tiger club is going to  be
putting on an autocross. Other invited clubs include NorCal Shelby and Golden
 Gate Lotus.

These are fun events, featuring SCCA type courses and timing, with the
emphasis placed on seat time. All entrants will receive, at minimum,  10 runs,
with
the very strong possibility of  additional fun runs...we tend to keep running
until either daylight, tires or  interest runs out!

Anyhow, I'm able to offer 10 slots in this event to my SCCA Solo II  friends.
First emails back to me will be guaranteed entry, and I may be able to  take
the number as high as 15. Not only are these great test and tune
opportunities, you also may be able to help out some less experienced
autocrossers...which sometimes leads to very interesting drives ;-)

The entry cost is a little higher than we're used to, $40, but what the
heck, its still cheap seat time (it would cost close to $100 in entry fees
alone
to get this many runs!) Again, the site is Marina, this Saturday October 8th.
First car out is scheduled for 9:00AM. Please reply directly to me...oh, one
other thing, we NEED your support!!