Re: question about power drills

To: PAUL TIBBALS <pault151@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: question about power drills
From: james creasy <jcreasy@perforce.com>
Date: Thu, 06 Oct 2005 09:27:59 -0700
ive never had to replace a stripped stud more than once.  the oem studs
might not be of good quality, and on many of the cars ive had, are 15
years old before i start wrenching on them 4 times a week.   the lug
nuts that came with my rx8 are crap and didnt last one change.  the ones
i got with my halibrand wheels are still all good after 5+ years of
constant on-off.  but i never use a power tool on them.  i am also wary
of retightening them when they are hot. just my experiences!

james
OSP - Our Studs rePresent