World Challenge Volunteers for ALMS Weekend

To: "autocross list" <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: World Challenge Volunteers for ALMS Weekend
From: "Sherry Grantz" <scca@thunderhill.com>
Date: Mon, 3 Oct 2005 12:01:40 -0700
Once again Pro Racing needs 2 or 3 Region volunteers to staff the SCCA Pro
Racing tent at the upcoming World Challenge event at Laguna Seca event on
Friday, October 14, Saturday, October 15 and Sunday, October 16, from 8:00
a.m. to 5:00 p.m.

Pro Racing will provide weekend credentials, hospitality passes, parking and a
"Get real - FAST" t-shirt for all who volunteer. See the link below for the
schedule, directions, etc. All volunteers will need to check in with Lynda
Randall at SCCA Pro Racing registration.

 http://www.world-challenge.com/2005/laguna.html

Please let me know if you would like to volunteer on one or more days, and I
will send Registration info to you.

Should be a great weekend with the Saturday ALMS running until after dark,
World Challenge, Star Mazda, IMSA GT3, and our own SFR Spec Miatas.

Sherry Grantz
Region Administrator
San Francisco Region Office
(530) 934-4455 x 104