Rounds12 & 13

To: Bay Area AutoX <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Rounds12 & 13
From: Tim Dolan <cyclist@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2005 12:23:05 -0700 (PDT)
Hello autocrossers,

Glen Anderson and Steve Ryan are now experienced event chairs after last
Sunday's event at Candlestick Park. We are very fortunate in the SFR to find so
many drivers willing to volunteer as first time chairs. Thank you all.

Our next event is at Golden Gate Fields on Sunday, August 7th. John Fabela and
Anthony Lewis will be chairs. Be sure to check the website for all the relevant
information.

So far, 3 of the Slush series event dates and venues have been scheduled. As
soon as the series is fully booked, that information will be announced.

For those looking for good courses on a great surface, AAS will be holding an
event this coming Saturday and Sunday.

Have a good week,

Tim