For Sale: 1999 BMW M3, 25K miles, no sunroof

To: Bay Area Team dot Net <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: For Sale: 1999 BMW M3, 25K miles, no sunroof
From: Rex Tener <rex_tener@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 07 Jul 2005 13:00:40 -0700
I have an acquaintance that has for sale a 1999 BMW M3, white exterior,
black interior, no sunroof, with 25K miles on it.  It is in excellent
condition and only needs a couple of small cosmetic items to be fixed to be
perfect.  A great daily driver or garage queen that can be run in BS or STU.

If you are interested, send me e-mail and I will send you his contact
information.
--
Rex Tener
rex_tener@yahoo.com